Electric Vehicle Charging Station – Atlantic Station Atlanta, GeorgiaPosted on Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 at 5:19 pm by Solar Energy USA
Looking for a place to charge your plug-in electric vehicle in Atlanta, Georgia? We spotted the following Level 2 EV charging stations and solar powered canopy in a special EV parking lot of the Atlantic Station retail district in Atlanta, Georgia.
Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging Station Details:
- Location: Atlantic Station Linear Park – Atlanta, GA
- 370 17th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30363 (corner of State Street NW and 17th Street NW)
- (404) 898-2500 (CBRE Management)
- Access: Public – See hours
- Hours: 24 hours daily
- Electric charging network: Free charging courtesy of CBRE
- Level 2 EV chargers: 3
- Notes: Northwest corner of the intersection of State Street NW and 17th Street NW. The 3 ClipperCreek CS40 units have keypads and did not require payment when we tested the units in September of 2013. There is a sticker on the top of the units which reads To Begin Charging Enter Code 41997237# EV Charging Courtesy of CBRE. The number listed above rings the CBRE management office for anyone unfamiliar with navigating Atlantic Station. Powered by 18 solar panels!
Looking to “refuel” your plug-in hybrid or all-electric vehicle with solar power?
Contact us to schedule a free in-home solar energy consultation. We’ve helped a number of Atlanta, GA EV drivers take advantage of the sun’s free and unlimited resource. We’d love to talk with you about solar powered cars and solar powered homes!